DTCC Corporate Members enjoy a special service to obtain their visas for Denmark and the entire Schengen area. The Red Carpet Visa Program is a fast track service with minimal documentation requirements.
Please make sure that your company already has a registered Red Carpet member number.If not, you have to apply for Red Carpet Membership first (minimum three weeks before visa is needed) by using the application form Red Carpet Annex A and B.
The special Red Carpet service for DTCC members applies to DTCC Corporate Members and employees who require to travel to Denmark for business purposes including:
- Local subsidiaries of Danish companies
- Local companies with subsidiaries in Denmark
- Local company with exclusive partnership with a Danish company
- Local company whose employees need to travel frequently to Denmark for business
- Local companies with an interest in investing in Denmark
- Local institutions which cooperate closely with similar Danish institutions
- Decision within three to five working days from submitting the application with VFS Global (Danish Visa Application Centre – Thailand http://www.vfsglobal-denmark.com/thailand/allaboutyourvisas.html)
- Reduced documentation requirements
- Apply in person first time only
- Multiple-entry visas (valid one year minimum and five years maximum). The (maximum) five year visa validity can be issued, however note the Schengen regulation stipulating a stay of maximum 90 days during a 180 day period in Schengen territory. Please note that the validity of the visa cannot exceed your passport’s expiration date
- Passport can be collected by messenger provided s/he has an authorization letter signed by the applicant
- No need to obtain an invitation from a company based in Denmark (a guarantee letter confirming employment and travel dates on company letterhead is sufficient).
- Applicants need to go to VFS Global in person to submit their personal biometric data (finger scans and digital photograph). The data is valid for five years. VFS Global has a special drop-off box reserved for applicants.
- The passport containing visa can normally be picked up within three to five working days (applicants are offered to be notified via email or phone). A messenger can come and collect the passport provided he has an authorization letter signed by the applicant.
Business partners and close family members associated with Red Carpet members can be advised by the DTCC, and DTCC members can contact the Chamber office to receive support in the process of obtaining a visa. The Danish Embassy and DTCC have created a checklist to guarantee that all relevant documentation for both business partners and close family members is submitted.
DTCC members, their business partners and close family members are eligible for assistance from the DTCC to ensure that a smooth documentation process is established applying the specific checklists.
Upon submission of all documents specified in the checklists, and if provided with a letter of recommendation by the DTCC, DTCC members, their business partners and close family members will thus enjoy an optimized visa process.
If you have questions please call DTCC on +66 2 354 5220
Checklist for DTCC Red Carpet *Members:
Please bring the DTCC Red Carpet Checklist along with the documents specified in the list. Note that it will take three to five working days for the passport/visa to be ready for pick-up. For any further information on the process, you may contact the visa staff via email at email@example.com(stating the surnames and date of birth of the applicant in the subject line).
The DTCC Secretariat
*DTCC corporate members only