Why become a member of the Danish-Thai Chamber of Commerce?
Profile your company in Thailand and Denmark by supporting the Danish-Thai Chamber of Commerce and strengthen the Danish business community in Thailand.
If you are involved in business between Thailand and Denmark, you will have great advantage of joining the network of the Danish-Thai Chamber of Commerce. The Chamber acts as a forum where you can exchange ideas, experiences, and knowledge and where your company will be exposed to the top executives in the region.
The Danish-Thai Chamber of Commerce is proud to say that it is one of the most active Chambers in Thailand with more than 130 members. Being a member will grant you many benefits as well as networking opportunities with the large Danish community.
We have events and functions several times a month that offer our members relevant information about living and working in Thailand. The Chamber is a natural place to search for information.
Keep yourself informed
- Receive the Chamber’s eNewsletter and stay informed about what is going on in terms of business and other networking events and activities in the Chamber.
- Receive the annual DTCC Business Directory with a comprehensive overview of Thai-Danish Bilateral Trade in the region, as well as introducing all members of the Chamber.
- Our website www.dancham.or.th is your gateway to last minute news affecting the business community in South-East Asia, as well as giving you a good overview of upcoming Chamber Events.
- Monthly legal updates with a summary of new or updated laws. This comes with compliments of one of Thailand’s legal law firms.
Being a member of DTCC, you are entitled to join our events with favorable member prices as well as being invited to exclusive member events.
- Monthly networking events, usually after work.
- Breakfast meetings and seminars, some organized in corporation with other bilateral Chambers of Commerce in Bangkok.
- Annual events, such as Christmas Lunch and Easter Lunch where traditional Danish food is served.
- AGM – participate in our annual general meeting where members have voting rights.
- Company visits in Thailand to see how DTCC members are driving their businesses forward.
Promotion of your company
As a member, you will have various opportunities to promote your company to the Danish business community.
- Sponsor an event – Set the agenda for the event (alone or together with other sponsors) and have a fantastic opportunity for your organization to gain exposure.
- Get a banner on our website and a promotion on our social media channels.
- Get a full or half page ad in our Member Directory book.
The Joint Foreign Chamber of Commerce Thailand (JFCCT)
The Danish Chamber plays an active role in the activities of the Joint Foreign Chamber of Commerce Thailand (JFCCT).
The JFCCT has a number of relevant sub-committees that do an excellent job in improving the business environment in Thailand to the benefit of both Thai and foreign investors.
The existing working groups are: Information Communication and Technology – Customs, Employment – Property – Taxation – Tourism and Legal.
We already see the difference these active sub-committees are making to promote trade and foreign investment in this country. This is your chance as member of the Danish Chamber to join these vital working groups. If these groups are of interest to you, and relevant to the industry you are in, please contact the Chamber for more information.
Together with over thirty other national chambers, we are a part of the Joint Foreign Chamber of Commerce Thailand with over 9,000 members, which on a regular basis meet with ministers, secretary-generals and other top officials in the Thai administration. We have access to the decision makers in departments such as the Revenue Department, Thai Customs, Immigration, and Board of Investment. This is where we represent our Members in questions such as refund of VAT, import procedures, work permits and establishment of companies with privileges to mention a few.